How To Control Hair Fall
Nowadays hair fall is a common problem for both men and women, thus especially in summer, people’s want a solution for “how to control hair fall” in a short time and here it is.
In most cases, a bald head causes his/her confidence to face someone important or to attend a function. Bald symptoms in men show, scalp hair getting thin or complete loss and horseshoe shaped. In the case of women shows, thinning or diffused hair at the crown. Hair fall can be solved using alternative medicines like yoga, Ayurveda, complementary and alternative medicine (CAM), homeopathy, unani, sidha and so on. You can follow ayurvedic remedies to control hair fall because Ayurveda has a greater role for hair fall treatment. Here, some important ayurvedic remedies to control hair fall are:
- Massage your scalp using a combination of honey and village chicken egg yolk. this is a wonderful ayurvedic remedy to control hair fall.
- Increase intake of fruits and vegetables such as banana and leafy vegetables.
- Apply fresh Aloe Vera gel on your scalp for about 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Make a smooth paste of Amla powder and then apply it on your scalp for 30 minutes and rinse with water.
- A combination of beetroot leaves and henna. Boil beetroot leaves in water and waits for the water to reach half of its quantity. Now grind the leaves with henna and apply it on your scalp for about 20 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Make a mixture of one tablespoon of lemon juice and honey, add two tablespoons of Greek yogurt and mix well. Apply it on your scalp and after 30 minutes rinse with cold water.
- Combine honey, olive oil, and cinnamon to form a smooth hair pack and apply it on your hair and scalp once in a week. this will be a very good anti hair fall pack for you and smoother your hair.
- Massage your hair and scalp using freshly squeezed coconut milk for 15-20 minutes. Coconut milk is rich in nourishing tissues.